Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Thanksgiving

One year someone asked what do we have to be thankful for.  A wonderful lady sitting beside me holding my hand said friends.  We all agreed with her.  I gave her hand a squeeze and a big smile.  There were times when I didn't know if she was there mentally or not as she had dementia.  When my lovely lady was with me I knew I was loved and loved her in return.  I miss you Gloria!
This year I'm thankful for memories, friends, family and the ability to travel up north to Prince George to spend Thanksgiving with my nieces.
Chicken Soup is going the be requesting stories for being thankful for being Americans or Canadian. That is one story I think I can write.  I am thankful for being a Canadian because.... Wait until I write it.
Have a great Thanksgiving and be thankful for what ever you have to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment