Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I don't know

Hehe, that is a new one for a title of a posting. I just don't have anything to write about. Days are going on as usual.  Our border is still here and my blood pressure doesn't like it. I was at my acupuncturist a few days ago and scared Sandy and myself and also Dr. Dan her husband and my chiropractor. They weren't going to let me go if it didn't go down.  Dr. Dan gave me a blood pressure treatment and it did go down so I drove home and made an appointment with my GP and she prescribed a new med that should bring down my B.P. I took the first one this morning and it is coming down very nicely.
Oh by the way did you know that your B.P. was different on each arm?  Well it is.  I found that out when Dr. Dan's assistant took it on both arms at the same time. My left arm said over 200/something and the right was  196/ over something. I know the distolic is as important as the systolic.

No comments:

Post a Comment