Friday, October 23, 2015

Back from a 10 day holiday

It is nice to go away but it is also nice to be home.  I spent Thanksgiving with my niece and her friend in Shelley, a community on highway 16 east of Prince George.  I went up on Thursday Oct 8 and came back on the 18.  I was only going to stay until the Wednesday but got talked into staying until the Sunday, to go dancing on Saturday night at the seniors centre in Prince George.  Had a nice time and danced with a couple of nice guys.
I had a nice time and an uneventful drive.  I like driving by myself sometimes.  A few idiots tried to wipe me out but with God as my pilot and I the co-pilot we made good time and no trouble.
Nice to be home and go to church for the class last night and see my chiropractor a couple of times this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment