Monday, September 21, 2015

Sept more than half over

I know it has been a long time since I wrote. Didn't have anything to say except complaining about my situation.  Now I have got over feeling sorry for myself and am going to live my live in God.  He is my constant companion I an never alone.
There is a hymn that we sang yesterday that has stuck in my mind.
God and I are one, x2
God is Life therefore I am living, I let the life of God flow through me. I am Life
God is Love therefor I am loving, ....
God is Faith therefor I am faithful, ....
God is Peace therefor I am peaceful, ...
God is Joy therefor I am joyfull, ...
That now is my mantra. That way I am always full of God in all I do.
My life is how I make it. I can live ego, fear, distress or I can live in God and be happy and joy filled.
I choose to live in joy and happiness.  I choose Me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment