Monday, January 2, 2017

New Years

Where did 2016 go? I have no idea. I know December was the most snow Vancouver has had in a long time. Maybe since 1997, Ken and my first Christmas together. The New Years eve we went for a walk in the snow with Princess as a kitten in Ken's jacket. Cheech was having a hard time walking in the deep snow but he had fun too.
Well I didn't enjoy December's as I had a slight case of Shingles and on the way to the car to see the doctor to find out what the pain was I fell and cracked a couple of ribs.  It was beautiful watching the snow fall and pile up but I wasn't able to go out and play in it. As is known when it shows there are days of sunshine after. So right most of Dec was either sunny or snow. Now the New Year has started with sunshine after the last day of 2016 was a snow storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment